ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Did you know that 1 in 8 couples are diagnosed with infertility*? This number represents more than a population. It represents a deeper impact that affects the individual, the couple and their relationship. At The Fertility Center, we recognize that the journey through infertility can be very overwhelming. That’s why we want to take this opportunity to invite you to share your story with others who know what you’re going through. We hope you’ll join us in our second round of The Fertility Diaries contest. We would love to hear from you. The finalists will be announced during National Infertility Awareness Week, April 22-28, 2018.
ACCEPTED FORMAT TYPES
- Essay (Maximum 2 pages)
If submitting a video, please note that you must upload your video to an outside account (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and then submit the link of your video on the registration form found below.
The eight finalists will be chosen by The Fertility Center staff. Once those finalists have all been announced, their entries will be shared and public voting will begin on The Fertility Center’s Facebook page. The top three entries with the most votes will win. Winners will be announced on Friday, May 4, 2018.
- Grand Prize: Free IVF Cycle – this includes any in office appointments/procedures. (Not included: medications and any labs or appointments that occur outside of The Fertility Center)
- Second Prize: $2,500.00 towards future office services
- Third Prize: $1,000.00 towards future office services
- All confirmed entrants will receive $50.00 towards future office services
All prizes are to be used for services provided by The Fertility Center.
- This contest is open to anyone who has ever experienced fertility issues first hand. You do not have to be a past/current patient of The Fertility Center to enter or win
- Employees of The Fertility Center and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
(The above is a summary of the contest information. Please review the Official Contest Rules for complete details.)
April 18, 2018